The Bank of Four Oaks was chartered in June of 1912, in Four Oaks, North Carolina, with a capital investment of $10,000.
As the Bank began to open branch offices outside of Four Oaks, and with further plans for expansion, in 1989 the Bank of Four Oaks became Four Oaks Bank & Trust. In 1997, Four Oaks Fincorp, Inc., the holding company for Four Oaks Bank, was formed. The Bank’s Financial Services was created in 1999, and in 2002, Four Oaks Mortgage was formed.
Today, Four Oaks Bank operates fourteen offices located in Benson, Clayton, Dunn, Four Oaks, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Harrells, Holly Springs, Smithfield, Wallace and Zebulon.